If you have 2+ years of accounts payable experience and are seeking a new job in Boston, JOHNLEONARD has an exciting opportunity for you. We are working with a top law firm to hire a full-time Accounts Payable Coordinator for their team, and the role comes with a salary of up to $73K.
The Accounts Payable Coordinator will have primary responsibility in the accounts payable functions to process, record, and reconcile payments, maintain vendor records/relationships, and ensure payments are recorded accurately through efficient processes. You will also be primarily responsible for processing foreign associate invoices through the various stages of the custom workflow.
In this Accounts Payable Coordinator role, here are some areas you can expect to work in:
- Reviewing all invoices in detail in the accounting system compared to invoice copies
- Working with third-party contractors to ensure these are processed timely and accurately to the clients and paid promptly to the vendors
- Responding to vendor inquiries regarding the status of payments, credits, etc
- Receiving, paying, verifying, and reconciling invoices daily
- Maintaining vendor database in two systems
You will need a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or a similar function and 2+ years of work experience in the accounting field or an equivalent combination of education and work experience to apply for this Accounts Payable Coordinator position. Additional qualifications include:
- Highly proficient in MS Outlook, Word, and Excel and basic computer, accounting software, and database management skills
- Experience in the Aderant accounting systems
- Efficient data entry skills with attention to detail
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
We’d love you to apply for this full-time Accounts Payable Coordinator position in Boston!
Founded in 1969, JOHNLEONARD, a woman-owned business, is the premier staffing choice in Boston and beyond. We provide Temporary/Contract, Direct Hire, Temp to Hire, and Payroll services as part of our comprehensive service offerings. We connect talent with opportunity, building relationships across the community to create better futures for all. In doing so, we live by our mantra; Actions Speak Louder Than Words™.
JOHNLEONARD is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace. All applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.