If you have accounts receivable experience and are seeking a full-time role in Boston, JOHNLEONARD wants to hear from you. Our client is looking for an Accounts Receivable Specialist. This role comes with a compelling salary of $60K-$65K and benefits package.
The Accounts Receivable Specialist will process incoming payments from clients, maintain AR records, and review receipts for accurate posting and daily cash applications.
To give you an idea of how this Accounts Receivable Specialist role would look and feel, here are some areas you could expect to work in:
- Identify, process, and post cash receipts for operating, IOLTA, and Escrow accounts
- Provide ACHwire notification to assistants and attorneys for processing
- Process/post client credit card payments and send out notifications
- Create transfers, reallocations and apply retainer funds as directed by the attorney
- Research and resolve client account and invoice discrepancies
To apply for this Accounts Receivable Specialist role, you will need at least two years of AR experience (legal or service industry preferred). We are also looking for applicants with:
- Experience using Elite or Aderant
- High level of accuracy, accountability, and attention to detail
- Excellent communication, research, problem-solving, and time-management skills
- The ability to build relationships with internal departments and be comfortable talking to all levels
- Intermediate Excel skills and working knowledge of Microsoft Office
If you’re looking to impact and create change positively, you’ll be rewarded with an excellent salary of $60K-$65K and benefits package for your inclusive and committed approach.
Please don’t hesitate to apply with JOHNLEONARD today if this full-time Accounts Receivable Specialist job in Boston motivates and inspires you. We would love to help you get your next role.
Founded in 1969, JOHNLEONARD, a woman-owned business, is the premier staffing choice in Boston and beyond. We provide Temporary/Contract, Direct Hire, Temp-to-Hire, and Payroll services as part of our comprehensive service offerings. JOHNLEONARD is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace. All applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.