Our client has an exciting opportunity for an experienced and dedicated Administrative Assistant to join our client’s welcoming and friendly team. This full-time Administrator role is based in Chelmsford, MA, and offers a salary of $47K-$50K and excellent benefits.
As an Administrative Assistant, you will be responsible for answering phones, distributing mail and deliveries, and filing and scanning relevant documents for attorneys and paralegals.
To give you an idea of how this flexible role would look and feel, here are some of the things you could expect to do:
- Answer phones and greet clients coming into the office
- Distribute mail and deliveries
- File and scan relevant documents for Attorneys and Paralegals
- Enter information (time/ billing, expense reports) into their Document Management System (LEAP)
- Provide general assistance to attorneys, paralegals, and office staff
To apply for this role, you’ll need at least one year of administrative experience. You’ll also require the following:
- MS Office experience and the desire to be trained in the Doc Management system
- Excellent communication and client service skills
- Professional, poised, and polite
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
In return for your dedication, collaboration, and commitment, you’ll receive a generous salary of $47K-$50K and a benefits package, joining a welcoming and inclusive culture.
Please contact our team today to apply and register your interest in this full-time Administrative Assistant position in Chelmsford. They’d be thrilled to hear from you. We’d love to help you get your next role and enable you to fulfill your professional ambitions.
Founded in 1969, JOHNLEONARD, a woman-owned business, is the premier staffing choice in Boston and beyond. We provide Temporary/Contract, Direct Hire, Temp to Hire, and Payroll services as part of our comprehensive service offerings. We connect talent with opportunity, building relationships across the community to create better futures for all. In doing so, we live by our mantra; Actions Speak Louder Than Words™.
JOHNLEONARD is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace. All applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.