JOHNLEONARD has an exciting opportunity for an experienced and collaborative Administrative Assistant to join our client’s inclusive and thriving team in Boston. The role offers a salary of up to $80K and excellent benefits.
As an Administrative Assistant, you will be in the Administrative Support (Adsup) team that provides reception support, conference room and meeting coordination, event planning, and administrative support.
In this Administrative Support role, you can expect to:
- Serve as a go-to resource, provide excellent administrative support on Adsup responsibilities and to various business needs across the organization in a consistent and efficient way
- Provide coverage for departments across the organization upon request
- Support transition of work by collaborating on team deliverables to meet business needs
- Be responsible for daily functions of the reception desk, including greeting visitors, conference room management, guest access, and maintaining best practices
To apply for this Administrative Assistant role, you will need an undergraduate degree, with four to six years of relevant administrative experience in a corporate environment preferred. You will also require the following:
- Experience in event planning, both in-person and virtual events
- Organized, detail-oriented, and able to manage and prioritize multiple tasks
- Demonstrated ability to think critically, anticipate problems and identify solutions
- Substantive experience in redesigning workflows and building efficiencies.
In return for your dedication, collaboration, and commitment, you’ll receive a salary of $60K-$80K and a generous benefits package, joining a welcoming and inclusive culture.
Don’t hesitate to get in touch with the JOHNLEONARD team today to apply for this full-time Administrative Assistant position in Boston.
Founded in 1969, JOHNLEONARD, a woman-owned business, is the premier staffing choice in Boston and beyond. We provide Temporary/Contract, Direct Hire, Temp to Hire, and Payroll services as part of our comprehensive service offerings. We connect talent with opportunity, building relationships across the community to create better futures for all. In doing so, we live by our mantra; Actions Speak Louder Than Words™.
JOHNLEONARD is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace. All applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.