JOHNLEONARD is helping a Boston-based investment manager find an Analyst Assistant to provide back-up coverage, ad hoc support, and project work as needed. This Analyst Assistant hybrid role comes with a salary of up to $90K and an excellent benefits package.
This role will be responsible for providing back-up coverage, ad hoc support, and project work as needed, primarily on the Investment Support Teams and also on the broader Administrative Services Team. This position is not a training ground for a future investment analyst position but offers challenging work in a dynamic environment for a highly skilled administrative assistant who enjoys being a member of a team supporting a large group.
In your first few weeks in this analyst assistant role, you can expect to:
- Provide excellent administrative support and client service
- Provide backup support to all three investments teams for extended periods of time as business needs arise
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with teammates to ensure continuity of work and priority and completion of work
- Arrange international and domestic travel for analysts, completing frequent changes timely and accurately as needed
To apply for this Analyst Assistant role, you will need an undergraduate degree or equivalent with a minimum of 3+ years of professional experience in a busy administrative support role. Financial and/or real estate industry experience is preferred, but not required. You will also require the following:
- A reputation with previous employers for the highest integrity and outstanding performance
- Demonstrated ability to train, mentor and share expertise with team members
- Ability to adapt and demonstrate flexibility to work across multiple teams
- Track record of success working collaboratively within a large team is strongly preferred
- Outstanding thoroughness, attention to detail, and accuracy in work product
You will receive an excellent salary and benefits package for your knowledge, expertise, and flexibility.
To apply for this inclusive and collaborative Full-time Analyst Assistant job, please get in touch with JOHNLEONARD today.
Founded in 1969, JOHNLEONARD, a woman-owned business, is the premier staffing choice in Boston and beyond. We provide Temporary/Contract, Direct Hire, Temp to Hire, and Payroll services as part of our comprehensive service offerings. We connect talent with opportunity, building relationships across the community to create better futures for all. In doing so, we live by our mantra; Actions Speak Louder Than Words™.