JOHNLEONARD is looking for an Awards and Rankings Specialist to focus on legal directories and award opportunities for an international law firm and its lawyers. This full-time awards and rankings hybrid role is based in Boston and offers an attractive salary of $77K-$96K and benefits package.
As the Awards and Rankings Specialist, you will work closely with the Client Development Department to coordinate submissions to directories, including Chambers and Legal 500, and the Public Relations team on editorial-based awards and surveys.
In your first few weeks in this role, you can expect to:
- Draft and coordinate the submission for 200+ surveys and awards
- Proactively provide input on upcoming nominations and share best practices for award submissions
- Work closely with Communications and Public Relations Director and Manager to report out results of legal directories and other submissions
- Partner with colleagues in Client Development to coordinate submissions to legal directories
- Serves as a resource for questions about submissions and provides information about best practices.
To apply for this Awards and Rankings Specialist role, you will need a bachelor’s degree and three to five years of public relations, communications, marketing, or journalism experience. You will also require the following:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with excellent organizational skills and the ability to work effectively under multiple supervisors
- Good time management skills
- Experience working independently with minimum supervision.
If you’re looking to impact and create change positively, you’ll be rewarded with an excellent salary and benefits package for your inclusive and committed approach.
Please get in touch with the JOHNLEONARD team today to apply for this hybrid full-time Awards and Rankings Specialist position. We’d love to help you get your next role and enable you to fulfil your professional ambitions.
Founded in 1969, JOHNLEONARD, a woman-owned business, is the premier staffing choice in Boston and beyond. We provide Temporary/Contract, Direct Hire, Temp-to-Hire, and Payroll services as part of our comprehensive service offerings. JOHNLEONARD is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace. All applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.