JOHNLEONARD is helping a Boston-based law firm find a full-time Bankruptcy Legal Administrative Assistant, and the role comes with a salary of $65K-$85K and excellent benefits. As a Legal Administrative Assistant, you will work in the firm’s corporate and bankruptcy practice groups.
In this Legal Administrative Assistant role, here are some of the areas you can expect to work on:
- Managing a variety of projects simultaneously
- Being a team player but also able to work independently
- Being responsible for all legal and administrative tasks
To apply for this Legal Administrative Assistant role, you will need 3-5 years of experience in a law firm/legal department setting. You will also require the following:
- Experience with bankruptcy and/or corporate practices preferred but not required
- Excellent organizational, computer, and communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage various projects simultaneously
You’ll receive an excellent salary of $65K-$85K and a benefits package for your knowledge, expertise, and flexibility.
Founded in 1969, JOHNLEONARD, a woman-owned business, is the premier staffing choice in Boston and beyond. We provide Temporary/Contract, Direct Hire, Temp to Hire, and Payroll services as part of our comprehensive service offerings. We connect talent with opportunity, building relationships across the community to create better futures for all. In doing so, we live by our mantra; Actions Speak Louder Than Words™.
JOHNLEONARD is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace. All applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.