Do you have warehouse management experience, and are you seeking a full-time job in Boston? JOHNLEONARD is helping a leading distributor of fresh-cut flowers find an experienced Bilingual Warehouse Manager, and the role comes with an attractive salary of up to $105K.
You will oversee the warehouse’s receiving, production, quality, and shipping activities, meeting distribution and quality standards. The Bilingual Warehouse Manager will ensure that the warehouse operates at peak efficiency with customer satisfaction as the primary goal by supervising, organizing, and training warehouse employees and establishing, monitoring, and managing operational goals.
In this warehouse management role, you can expect to:
- Oversee the day-to-day warehouse activities, including quality assurance, inventory control, space management, logistics, floor productivity, shipping, and customer service
- Oversee warehouse team and manage the flow and quality of work to maximize efficiency and minimize downtime
- Standardize processes and seek constant improvement in the warehouse core processes
- Oversee the maintenance and repair of equipment and ensure that all systems are functioning properly
- Actively participates in the company’s Lean journey, providing guidance and supporting the concepts of 5S, VSM, lean foundations, and continuous improvement
The ideal Bilingual Warehouse Manager candidate will be detail-oriented and able to manage multiple facets of warehouse operations simultaneously. You must be fluent in English/Spanish. Required skills and qualifications include:
- BS in industrial engineering, logistics, operation management, or a related field
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a warehouse role managing hourly employees
- Solid knowledge of warehouse operations and policies
- Computer and technical skills: Microsoft Office (Excel)
- Availability to travel
You’ll receive a salary of up to $105K and an excellent benefits package for your knowledge, expertise, and flexibility.
Please contact our team today to apply and register your interest in this full-time Bilingual Warehouse Manager job in Boston.
Founded in 1969, JOHNLEONARD, a woman-owned business, is the premier staffing choice in Boston and beyond. We provide Temporary/Contract, Direct Hire, Temp to Hire, and Payroll services as part of our comprehensive service offerings. We connect talent with opportunity, building relationships across the community to create better futures for all. In doing so, we live by our mantra; Actions Speak Louder Than Words™.
JOHNLEONARD is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace. All applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.