If you have billing experience in a law firm and are looking for your next career move in Boston, JOHNLEONARD has an exciting opportunity for you. We are helping a successful law firm find a full-time Billing Coordinator to oversee the billing and collections process. This Billing Coordinator role offers a salary of $60K-$70K and excellent benefits for your expertise.
The Billing Coordinator will manage and prepare complex client billing and e-Billing, ensuring compliance with client billing guidelines and requirements. You will also manage collection efforts and prepare and edit client bills for either hard copy or electronic formats according to attorney and client-billed guidelines.
To give you an idea of how this flexible role would look and feel, here are some things you could expect to do as Billing Coordinator:
- Execute complex bills in a timely manner, including multi-party billing
- Submit e-bills to clients and third-party vendors
- Analyze e-billing rejections and deductions and submit for appeal response
- Research client payment deductions and re-submission of revised electronic bills
- Review and respond to inquiries regarding billing and e-billing issues
- Review and approve write-offs, ensuring compliance with firm policy; prepare appeals as needed
We are seeking an experienced professional with a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, or Finance preferred or the equivalent combination of education and professional experience in a law firm. You will also need 3-5 years of billing experience in a law firm, experience with law firm e-billing processes and procedures, and the following skills:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite (with an emphasis on Excel)
- Knowledge of SurePoint (formerly Rippe and Kingston) is desired
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to execute complex bills in a timely manner
- Exceptional attention to detail and great interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills to effectively communicate with attorneys and clients
In return for your dedication, collaboration, and commitment, you will receive a salary of $60K-$70K and an attractive benefits package, joining a welcoming and inclusive culture.
Please don’t hesitate to get in touch with our team at JOHNLEONARD today to apply for this full-time Billing Coordinator job in Boston. We’d love to help you get your next role and fulfill your professional ambitions.
Founded in 1969, JOHNLEONARD, a woman-owned business, is the premier staffing choice in Boston and beyond. We provide Temporary/Contract, Direct Hire, Temp to Hire, and Payroll services as part of our comprehensive service offerings. We connect talent with opportunity, building relationships across the community to create better futures for all. In doing so, we live by our mantra; Actions Speak Louder Than Words™.