Do you have Business Development and Marketing Specialist experience, and are you looking for a new opportunity in Boston? JOHNLEONARD is working with a client seeking a flexible, full-time Business Development and Marketing Specialist, and the hybrid role comes with an attractive salary of $75K-$95K and benefits package.
As a Business Development and Marketing Specialist, you will assist with the firm’s business development efforts, including preparation, submission and tracking of proposals and new business pitches, and working with the business development manager on associate coaching and other business development efforts.
To give you an idea of how this Business Development and Marketing Specialist role would look and feel, here are some of the things you could expect to do:
- Assist in implementing business development activities for the firm
- Assist with CRM management and business development activity reporting
- Update and use CRM to create lists, reports, and analyze attorney client and prospect connections
- Provide ideas, guidance, and support to attorneys for the development of materials, collateral and PowerPoint presentations
- Collaborate with managers and attorneys regarding materials for proposals, events, and other business development activities
To apply for this Business Development and Marketing Specialist role, you will need a BA or BS degree and five years of experience supporting events, marketing, or business development in professional services, ideally in a law firm setting. You will also require:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM databases
- Excellent interpersonal skills and professional presence, including good verbal, tact, and diplomacy, as well as the ability to interact positively with all types of people in all levels of business
If you’re looking to impact and create change positively, you’ll be rewarded with an excellent salary and benefits package for your inclusive and committed approach.
If this full-time hybrid Business Development and Marketing Specialist job motivates and inspires you, please contact JOHNLEONARD today.
Founded in 1969, JOHNLEONARD, a woman-owned business, is the premier staffing choice in Boston and beyond. We provide Temporary/Contract, Direct Hire, Temp-to-Hire, and Payroll services as part of our comprehensive service offerings. JOHNLEONARD is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace. All applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.