Do you have business development experience and are looking for a new opportunity in Boston? JOHNLEONARD is helping a collaborative and progressive company recruit a full-time Business Development Representative for a hybrid role that comes with an attractive salary and benefits package.
The Business Development Representative will assist in expanding the company’s presence in the North American market. Target accounts include Fortune 500 companies. You will join a rapidly growing organization and have the opportunity to demonstrate your capabilities and business fit to top executives such as CIOs, CFOs and CPOs.
To give you an idea of how this Business Development Representative role would look and feel, here are some things you could expect to do:
- Learn the company’s value proposition, ROI and customer stories to create intrigue in prospects and develop solid business conversations
- Conduct territory research to identify key accounts and stakeholders
- Execute outbound prospecting techniques and qualifying leads at a pace and quality to consistently hit and exceed quarterly goals
- Generate qualified introductory meetings for Account Executives based on specific target lists through phone, email, and social media activities
- Accurately log, track, and maintain records using Salesforce
You will need 5+ years of related work experience achieving new business goals and managing Fortune 500 client relationships. You will need excellent telephone skills, confident cold-calling skills, and the ability to connect with decision-makers to explain their proposition. Additional qualifications include:
- Demonstrated success interacting with people by phone, leading, persuading and overcoming obstacles associated with prospecting
- Organized and disciplined approach to daily activity planning, setting goals and achieving success
- Proficient with Salesforce.com, Microsoft Office (including Excel) and LinkedIn
- Thorough and exacting in attention to detail, constantly striving to understand the nuances in data sources and unique executions so you can present your findings with established degrees of confidence
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
In return for your dedication, collaboration, and commitment, you’ll receive a generous salary and benefits package, joining a welcoming and inclusive culture.
To learn more or to apply for this hybrid Business Development Representative job, please reach out to JOHNLEONARD today. We look forward to meeting you.
Founded in 1969, JOHNLEONARD, a woman-owned business, is the premier staffing choice in Boston and beyond. We provide Temporary/Contract, Direct Hire, Temp-to-Hire, and Payroll services as part of our comprehensive service offerings. JOHNLEONARD is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace. All applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.