JOHNLEONARD is helping a mid-size Boston law firm find a full-time Business Litigation Legal Administrative Assistant to join its office. The Administrative Assistant role comes with a salary of up to $85K, excellent benefits, and hybrid working options.
As a Business Litigation Legal Administrative Assistant, you will open new matters, including conflict checks, new matter forms, and engagement letters. You will also make state and federal court filings, including Rule 9A and e-filings, and ensure all relevant dates are docketed.
In this Administrative Assistant role, here are some areas you could expect to work in:
- Open new matters, including conflict checks, new matter forms, and engagement letters
- Ensure all relevant dates are docketed
- Case and file maintenance, including saving to document management system
- Maintain electronic pleadings
- Draft depositions and subpoenas
Our client is seeking a Business Litigation Legal Administrative Assistant with 5+ years of litigation experience, including experience with electronic court filings and Rule 9A. You will also require:
- Ability to create, edit, and compile large, complex, heavily formatted documents using MS Word and Styles
- Ability to proofread all documents for accuracy and completeness
- Excellent organizational and word-processing skills
- Excellent time-management and problem-solving skills
Please contact our team today to apply and register your interest in this full-time Business Litigation Legal Administrative Assistant position in Boston.
Founded in 1969, JOHNLEONARD, a woman-owned business, is the premier staffing choice in Boston and beyond. We provide Temporary/Contract, Direct Hire, Temp-Hire, and Payroll services as part of our comprehensive service offerings. We connect talent with opportunity, building relationships across the community to create better futures for all. In doing so, we live by our mantra; Actions Speak Louder Than Words™.
JOHNLEONARD is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace. All applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.