Are you looking for a new legal IT opportunity? JOHNLEONARD is helping a top international law firm find a full-time Business Relationship Manager, and the hybrid role comes with an attractive salary up to $190K and benefits package. This role can sit in Boston, New York City, or Washington, DC.
As a Business Relationship Manager, you will be responsible for establishing, managing, and maintaining strategic relationships with internal customers in multiple departments. You will also liaise between information services (IS) and the end-users of these departments to define and establish service and support requirements.
During your first few weeks in this Business Relationship Manager role, you can expect to take on some of the following:
- Perform as liaison between IS and end-users to define and establish service and support requirements
- Direct the gathering of business needs through direct interaction with firm personnel
- Search for and identify sources of technology advantage and look for opportunities to anticipate and satisfy changing internal and external customer needs
- Function as internal consultant in developing and improving/automating business processes and productivity, and applying developments in technology to business systems
To apply for this Business Relationship Manager role, you will need a bachelor’s degree, 7+ years of relevant technical and legal work experience, excellent customer service skills, and knowledge of law firm technology. Additional requirements include:
- Knowledge of customer functions and business processes
- Demonstrated problem-solving abilities, analytical skills, and ability to meet challenging deadlines
- An understanding of legal functions and available technology
- A Juris Doctor is preferred
If you’re looking to make a positive impact and create change, possessing an inclusive and committed approach, you’ll be rewarded with an excellent salary and benefits package.
Please get in touch with our JOHNLEONARD team today to apply and register your interest in this hybrid full-time Business Relationship Manager position. We’d love to help you get your next role and enable you to fulfill your professional ambitions.
Founded in 1969, JOHNLEONARD, a woman-owned business, is the premier staffing choice in Boston and beyond. We provide Temporary/Contract, Direct Hire, Temp-to-Hire, and Payroll services as part of our comprehensive service offerings. JOHNLEONARD is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace. All applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.