JOHNLEONARD is seeking a Client Billing Specialist to join a leading law firm’s Finance Department in its Boston, Massachusetts office. This full-time Client Billing role comes with a salary of $52K-60K, and you can expect to be the primary contact for the billing attorneys and clients and responsible for the monthly ProForma process.
Here are some areas you can expect to work in:
- Monthly proforma selections
- Completing attorney edits on proformas
- Reviewing for guideline compliance
- Final billing with submission of invoices on electronic websites
- Accounts receivable follow up to clients
The ideal Client Billing Specialist applicant will be able to take the initiative and possess excellent time management skills. You will also need:
- At least two years of experience (previous law experience preferred)
- Knowledge of electronic websites for invoice submission
- In-depth knowledge of client billing requirements and specific client-designated software
- Excellent computer skills, including MSWord, Excel, and Elite Billing Software
If you’re looking to make a positive impact and create change, possessing an inclusive and committed approach, you’ll be rewarded with a salary of $52K-$60K and an attractive benefits package.
Please apply with our team at JOHNLEONARD today if you like the sound of this full-time Client Billing Specialist job in Boston.
Founded in 1969, JOHNLEONARD, a woman-owned business, is the premier staffing choice in Boston and beyond. We provide Temporary/Contract, Direct Hire, Temp to Hire, and Payroll services as part of our comprehensive service offerings. We connect talent with opportunity, building relationships across the community to create better futures for all. In doing so, we live by our mantra; Actions Speak Louder Than Words™.
JOHNLEONARD is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace. All applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.