JOHNLEONARD is seeking a collaborative and experienced Commercial Banking/Lending Associate to join our client’s welcoming and inclusive team. This full-time commercial banking and lending role is based in Boston and offers a salary of $135K-$165K and excellent benefits.
As a skilled Commercial Banking/Lending Associate, you will review the lender’s credit approval requirements and prepare loan documents for the transaction. You will also determine necessary due diligence searches and review results.
In your first few weeks in this Commercial Banking/Lending Associate role, you can expect to:
- Work with loan documents with borrowers’ counsel and other third parties involved in the collateral
- Prepare and debate subordination non-disturbance and attornment agreements for tenants
- Review and negotiate zoning
To apply for this commercial banking and lending job, you will need five years of experience representing banks and other lenders in commercial lending transactions, including asset-based lending and commercial real estate. You will also require the following:
- Expertise in drafting and negotiating all applicable transactional documents and closing the underlying loan
- A solid understanding of all aspects of commercial lending, ideally from the lender’s perspective
- Experience in writing a loan agreement
- High energy with the ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Enthusiastic with a commitment to a team-based law firm environment
In return for your passion, collaborative approach, and commitment, you will receive a generous salary of $135K-$165K and a fantastic benefits package, joining a friendly and inclusive culture.
To apply for this inclusive and collaborative full-time Commercial Banking/Lending Associate job in Boston, please get in touch with JOHNLEONARD today. We’d like to hear from you!
Founded in 1969, JOHNLEONARD, a woman-owned business, is the premier staffing choice in Boston and beyond. We provide Temporary/Contract, Direct Hire, Temp to Hire, and Payroll services as part of our comprehensive service offerings. We connect talent with opportunity, building relationships across the community to create better futures for all. In doing so, we live by our mantra; Actions Speak Louder Than Words™.