Do you have commercial real estate experience, and are you seeking a new job in Boston? JOHNLEONARD is helping a growing firm find a Commercial Real Estate/Land Use Attorney, and the hybrid role comes with an attractive salary of $140K-$155K and benefits package.
As a Commercial Real Estate/Land Use Attorney, you will represent borrowers and lenders in sophisticated commercial, real estate, and franchise-related financing transactions.
If you were already in this Attorney role, here are some of the areas you would have been working in this week:
- Acquisition, development, sale, leasing, and financing of commercial and residential real estate projects
- Advocacy before zoning and planning boards and other municipal agencies for a variety of land use and zoning matters
- Representation of borrowers and lenders in sophisticated commercial, real estate, and franchise-related financing transactions.
To apply for this Commercial Real Estate/Land Use Attorney role, you will need at least five years of experience in commercial real estate and land zoning projects. You will also require the following:
- Experience representing borrowers and lenders in commercial, real estate, and franchise-related financing transactions
- Title experience is also desirable
If you’re looking to make a positive impact and create change, possessing an inclusive and committed approach, you’ll be rewarded with an excellent salary and benefits package.
To apply for this inclusive and collaborative hybrid full-time Commercial Real Estate/Land Use Attorney job in Boston, please contact JOHNLEONARD today.
Founded in 1969, JOHNLEONARD, a woman-owned business, is the premier staffing choice in Boston and beyond. We provide Temporary/Contract, Direct Hire, Temp-to-Hire, and Payroll services as part of our comprehensive service offerings. JOHNLEONARD is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace. All applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.