JOHNLEONARD is seeking an experienced Conflicts Attorney to join our client’s welcoming and friendly team in Boston. This full-time hybrid role offers an attractive salary of $120K-$150K and benefits package. You’ll be working in a professional office environment with occasional travel to the firm’s other offices and for external events.
The Conflicts Attorney will be responsible for assisting the firm’s Office of General Counsel, Conflicts, and New Business Intake Department. You can expect to analyze conflicts in legal matters, advise clients on solutions, and negotiate on behalf of clients.
If you were already in this Conflicts Attorney role, here are some areas you might have worked in this week:
- Analyze conflict reports identifying potential conflict situations
- Procure, review, and draft waiver letters and engagement letters from appropriate attorneys as necessary
- Confirm need and establish ethical walls to screen individuals from particular clients and matters as part of the conflict-clearing process
- Answer queries from professional staff across the Firm concerning conflict checks and processes
- Communicate verbally and in writing with firm attorneys and propose, coordinate, and document resolutions
The successful Conflicts Attorney applicant will have a Juris Doctorate degree and be an active member of the Bar in good standing. You will also require:
- Minimum of 7 years of experience working in a mid-large sized firm as a Conflicts Attorney
- Database searching experience and knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Word)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to oversee and supervise staff members as needed by the department
If you’re looking to impact and create change positively, you’ll be rewarded with an excellent salary and benefits package for your inclusive and committed approach.
To apply for this hybrid full-time Conflicts Attorney job in Boston, please get in touch with JOHNLEONARD today. We would be thrilled to hear from you.
Founded in 1969, JOHNLEONARD, a woman-owned business, is the premier staffing choice in Boston and beyond. We provide Temporary/Contract, Direct Hire, Temp-to-Hire, and Payroll services as part of our comprehensive service offerings. JOHNLEONARD is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace. All applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.