Do you have 3 years of in-house work experience as a contract manager, with direct experience in and responsibility for managing contracts? JOHNLEONARD is helping a household name recruit a Contracts Manager, and the hybrid role comes with a salary of $90K-$110K and excellent benefits. This role can sit in Manchester, NH, or Shelton, CT.
As a Contracts Manager, you will be responsible for driving the entire contract life cycle, from the initial proposal stage through the expiration of the contract. Some of the responsibilities for this position include drafting, redlining, negotiation, contract administration (including the use and management of electronic contract management systems), and managing communications with internal clients.
Some of the responsibilities for this Contracts Manager role include drafting, redlining, negotiation, contract administration (including the use and management of electronic contract management systems), and managing communications with internal clients. You will also be:
- Exposed to contracts across the segment, including multiple business units, brands, and legal entities
- Assist with strategic segment and department initiatives on an ad-hoc basis
- Draft, review, analyze, modify, and negotiate various types of customer and vendor agreements, including non-disclosure agreements and those related to materials, finished products and services, and distribution
- Provide internal business clients with advisory support on contractual issues
You will need a Bachelor’s Degree to apply for this Contracts Manager role; Juris Doctorate is a plus. You will also require the following:
- 3 years prior in-house work experience as a contract manager, with direct experience in and responsibility for managing contracts (Statements of Work, Non Disclosure Agreements, Service agreements)
- Open to travel on occasion to facilities in NH (all within an hour’s distance)
- The ability to work independently but in a team environment
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to balance business needs with risks
- Excellent oral and written communications skills with a particular emphasis on client communication and interaction
If this full-time hybrid Contracts Manager job motivates and inspires you, please contact JOHNLEONARD today.
Founded in 1969, JOHNLEONARD, a woman-owned business, is the premier staffing choice in Boston and beyond. We provide Temporary/Contract, Direct Hire, Temp to Hire, and Payroll services as part of our comprehensive service offerings. We connect talent with opportunity, building relationships across the community to create better futures for all. In doing so, we live by our mantra; Actions Speak Louder Than Words™.
JOHNLEONARD is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace. All applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.