Do you have corporate experience, and are you seeking a new job in Boston? If so, we’d love to hear from you! JOHNLEONARD is helping a business law firm find a talented Corporate Associate, and the full-time role comes with a salary of $140K-$170K and excellent benefits.
As a skilled and attentive Corporate Associate, you will prepare appropriate legal documents and represent the company in legal proceedings. You will also guide management on regulatory and compliance issues.
In your first few weeks in this Corporate Associate role, you can expect to:
- Manage transactions independently
- Draft and negotiate key documents and transactions
- Advise clients on corporate and finance matters
- Build and maintain working relationships with clients and staff
To apply for this corporate job, you will need 3-10 years of corporate experience in mergers and acquisitions, entity formations, debt and equity financing documents, shareholder agreements, other corporate agreements, and general corporate matters. You will also require the following:
- Experience in corporate taxation or an LLM in taxation would be a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Detail-oriented with a solid work ethic
- Ability to work in a busy and vibrant environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
In return for your passion, collaborative approach, and commitment, you will receive a generous salary of $140K-$170K and a compelling benefits package, joining a friendly and inclusive culture.
If this full-time Corporate Associate job in Boston motivates and inspires you, please get in touch with JOHNLEONARD today. We look forward to hearing from you!
Founded in 1969, JOHNLEONARD, a woman-owned business, is the premier staffing choice in Boston and beyond. We provide Temporary/Contract, Direct Hire, Temp to Hire, and Payroll services as part of our comprehensive service offerings. We connect talent with opportunity, building relationships across the community to create better futures for all. In doing so, we live by our mantra; Actions Speak Louder Than Words™.