Do you have 3+ years of experience in general corporate matters, financing, and licensing? JOHNLEONARD is helping a leading Boston law firm hire a Corporate Attorney, and the role comes with a salary of $120K-$160K.
As a Corporate Attorney, you will develop and maintain a good working knowledge of the client’s business. You will advise clients concerning various business issues and legal matters pertaining to contracts and licensing, including drafting and negotiating distributor, reseller, OEM, end-user, professional services, and non-disclosure agreements.
In this Corporate Attorney role, you can expect to:
- Develop and maintain a solid working knowledge of the client’s business
- Advise clients concerning a wide variety of business issues and legal matters pertaining to contracts and licensing
- Work with clients to provide expertise on commercial contract terms and conditions and licensing agreements
- Assist in developing client policy and position on legal issues
- Research, anticipate, and guard the company against legal risks
You will need 3+ years of experience in general corporate matters, financing, and licensing to apply for this Corporate Attorney role. Our client also requires:
- Proven comparable law firm experience
- Proven background in corporate law with a specific emphasis on licensing
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Analytical ability and strong attention to detail
Don’t hesitate to please get in touch with our JOHNLEONARD team today to apply and register your interest for this full-time Corporate Attorney position. We’re looking forward to meeting you.
Founded in 1969, JOHNLEONARD, a woman-owned business, is the premier staffing choice in Boston and beyond. We provide Temporary/Contract, Direct Hire, Temp-Hire, and Payroll services as part of our comprehensive service offerings. We connect talent with opportunity, building relationships across the community to create better futures for all. In doing so, we live by our mantra; Actions Speak Louder Than Words™.
JOHNLEONARD is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace. All applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.