JOHNLEONARD is working with a mid-sized law firm in Boston to find a full-time Corporate Paralegal for their collaborative team. This hybrid role comes with an attractive salary of up to $120K and benefits package for your expertise.
The Corporate Paralegal will work closely with the attorneys on a wide variety of business and transactions, including private equity investments, venture capital financing, mergers and acquisitions, and commercial loan transactions.
Some of your primary duties as Corporate Paralegal will include:
- Frequent interaction with domestic and international clients
- Entity formations and maintenance
- Drafting of governance documents and consents
- Preparation and filing of UCC financing statements
- Securities filings and other tasks assigned by attorneys
We are seeking a Paralegal with a Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years of corporate paralegal experience. You should also:
- Be an enthusiastic team player
- Possess excellent attention to detail
- Have the ability to meet deadlines and work independently on multiple matters
- Have excellent communication and organizational skills
- Experience with corporate management software is helpful
In return for your passion, collaborative approach, and commitment, you’ll receive a generous salary and benefits package, joining a friendly and inclusive culture.
We’d love for you to apply for this full-time hybrid Corporate Paralegal job in Boston, and we’re waiting to hear from you. Please reach out to JOHNLEONARD today.
Founded in 1969, JOHNLEONARD, a woman-owned business, is the premier staffing choice in Boston and beyond. We provide Temporary/Contract, Direct Hire, Temp-to-Hire, and Payroll services as part of our comprehensive service offerings. JOHNLEONARD is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace. All applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.