Do you have 7+ years of transactional experience at Am Law 100 Firm and 3+ years of supervisory/management experience? JOHNLEONARD is helping a law firm find a Corporate Paralegal Manager to join its Boston office with a salary of $140K-$165K.
As a Corporate Paralegal Manager, you will direct and monitor the staffing of corporate paralegals on work requests from the Corporate Section and ensure that assignments are completed accurately and timely. You will also be responsible for developing and implementing a well-documented training program for new and existing paralegals, ensuring that skills are being kept up-to-date and that work is being performed as consistently as possible across offices.
In this Paralegal Management position, here are some areas you will work on:
- Managing the day-to-day work of a cross-office team of Corporate Paralegals
- Identifying, developing, and implementing training necessary to keep their skills current
- Collaborating with Human Resources on hiring strategies and employee relations issues
- Providing deal support and closing logistics for small to mid-size transactions
- Drafting supporting certificates and schedules as directed by attorneys
To apply for this Corporate Paralegal Manager role, you will need 7+ years of transactional experience at Am Law 100 Firm. 3+ years of supervisory/management experience. The law firm also requires:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Experience creating, proctoring, scaling, and maintaining training materials focused on corporate transactions for varying levels of experienced paralegals
- Strong technical skills, including experience with Intapp or equivalent time entry applications, proficiency in using suite of Microsoft Office products: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Demonstrated ability to manage, motivate, and develop teams
- Ability to implement and drive processes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and administrative skills
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to execute through to completion.
Please get in touch with JOHNLEONARD today to apply if this full-time Corporate Paralegal Manager job motivates and inspires you. We’d love to help you get your next role.
Founded in 1969, JOHNLEONARD, a woman-owned business, is the premier staffing choice in Boston and beyond. We provide Temporary/Contract, Direct Hire, Temp-Hire, and Payroll services as part of our comprehensive service offerings. We connect talent with opportunity, building relationships across the community to create better futures for all. In doing so, we live by our mantra; Actions Speak Louder Than Words™.
JOHNLEONARD is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace. All applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.