If you have professional development experience and are seeking a new job in Boston, New York City, or Washington, DC, JOHNLEONARD has an exciting opportunity for you. We are helping a top international law firm find a full-time Director of Professional Development and Training, and the hybrid role comes with an attractive salary of up to $220K and benefits package.
The Director of Professional Development and Training will direct the professional development and training team to design, develop, and implement the firm’s substantive legal training and professional development programs.
If you were already in this Director of Professional Development and Training role, here are some areas you might have worked in this week:
- Develop strategy and lead the implementation of the firm-wide goals for attorney professional development and training
- Lead the firm-wide professional development and training team in identifying and addressing training needs, developing curricula, and implementing programs to maximize effectiveness and quality
- Present programs and work with internal and external presenters to deliver effective training for attorneys of all levels, from summer associate to partner
- Identify and develop new initiatives, programs, and curricula to ensure the continued professional development of the firm’s attorneys
To apply for this Director of Professional Development and Training role, you will need 8+ years in active legal practice or training and development, 5+ years of management experience, a Bachelor’s Degree, and a Juris Doctor or Master’s degree. You will also require:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Good teamwork skills with a collaborative approach to working with others at all levels of seniority
- Extensive knowledge of professional development, instructional design, and adult learning, or extensive knowledge of law firms and practice of law
- Detail-oriented and high attention to quality
- Ability to organize and implement training programs
You’ll receive an excellent salary and benefits package for your knowledge, expertise, and flexibility.
Please contact JOHNLEONARD today to apply and register your interest in this hybrid full-time Director of Professional Development and Training job in Boston.
Founded in 1969, JOHNLEONARD, a woman-owned business, is the premier staffing choice in Boston and beyond. We provide Temporary/Contract, Direct Hire, Temp-to-Hire, and Payroll services as part of our comprehensive service offerings. JOHNLEONARD is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace. All applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.