JOHNLEONARD is helping a growing company find a full-time Director of Travel, Meetings, and Events, and the role comes with a salary of $150K-$170K and excellent benefits. If you have 8+ years of experience in office operations, experience managing corporate travel programs in a professional services environment, experience managing an event planning team, and planning and executing multiple events simultaneously, apply today!
As a Director of Travel, Meetings, and Events, you will manage the firm’s travel program and all aspects of hospitality and firm functions across all offices. You will develop, implement, and enforce global travel strategies that align with firm goals and direct and provide leadership to Conference Services, Food Services, and event planning staff in the company’s offices.
In this Director of Travel, Meetings, and Events role, you can expect to:
- Develop a strategic plan for travel, conference services, and food services
- Monitor travel program utilization and encourage awareness of key elements, including online booking
- Establish metrics and develop a program to ensure travel practices are in line with firm policies, procedures, and controls
- Negotiate and review air, rail, and hotel contracts and secure the most favorable terms
- Set the vision and oversee the execution for providing outstanding service to all guests visiting the firm and those attending off-site firm-sponsored functions.
To apply for this Director of Travel, Meetings, and Events role, you will need a Bachelor’s Degree and 8+ years of experience in office operations. You will also require the following:
- Experience managing corporate travel programs in a professional services environment
- Experience managing an event planning team and planning and executing multiple events simultaneously
- Must be flexible for travel on occasion
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Outstanding sense of customer service
- Excellent planning and organizational skills, including the ability to manage diverse projects concurrently
In return for your passion, collaborative approach, and commitment, you’ll receive a salary of $150,000 to $170,000 and a generous benefits package, joining a friendly and inclusive culture.
Founded in 1969, JOHNLEONARD, a woman-owned business, is the premier staffing choice in Boston and beyond. We provide Temporary/Contract, Direct Hire, Temp-to-Hire, and Payroll services as part of our comprehensive service offerings. JOHNLEONARD is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace. All applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.