JOHNLEONARD is helping a mid-size Boston law firm find a full-time Paralegal to join their Domestic Relations Department. This Domestic Relations hybrid role comes with a generous salary of $80k-$115k and a hybrid schedule.
In this Domestic Relations Paralegal role, you will coordinate and take primary responsibility for preparing Rule 401 financial statements and preparing and responding to discovery requests. Working for this firm, you’ll find interesting work, the support you need, and colleagues who are often the best in their field.
During your first few weeks in this Domestic Relations Paralegal role, you can expect to begin work on some of the following:
- Coordinate and take primary responsibility for preparing Rule 401 financial statements
- Responding to discovery requests, including Rule 410
- Preparing complaints for divorce, modification and contempt
- Scheduling matters with the court
- Basic drafting of motions, preparing subpoenas, and managing deadlines
To apply for this Domestic Relations Paralegal role, you will need 5+ years of domestic relations paralegal experience. You will also require:
- The ability to coordinate and take primary responsibility for preparing Rule 401 financial statements and preparing and responding to discovery requests, including Rule 410
- Experience preparing complaints for divorce, modification and contempt, scheduling matters with the court, basic drafting of motions, preparing subpoenas, and managing deadlines
- Knowledge of Domestic Relations Procedure rules and familiarity with the pleadings and procedures
- Experience working with clients in all aspects of divorce cases, excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to work with multiple attorneys
As a vital member of the team, and in return for your expertise, inclusive approach, and commitment, you’ll receive a favorable salary and the chance to join a passionate and welcoming team.
To apply for this hybrid full-time Domestic Relations Paralegal job, please get in touch with JOHNLEONARD today. We would be thrilled to hear from you.
Founded in 1969, JOHNLEONARD, a woman-owned business, is the premier staffing choice in Boston and beyond. We provide Temporary/Contract, Direct Hire, Temp-to-Hire, and Payroll services as part of our comprehensive service offerings. JOHNLEONARD is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace. All applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.