Do you have 5+ years of strong, consistent Estate Planning and Probate experience and a strong desire to build a book of business and get toward a Partnership track? JOHNLEONARD is looking for an Estate Planning / Probate Attorney, and the hybrid role comes with a salary of $125K-$150K and excellent benefits.
As an experienced Estate Planning / Probate Attorney, you will meet with clients to determine estate planning goals and objectives and draft estate planning documents. You will also assist in an annual maintenance program for clients.
In this Estate Planning / Probate Attorney role, you can expect to:
- Meet and communicate with clients and advisors
- Draft sophisticated estate plan documents
- Assist in an annual maintenance program for clients
- Work both independently and as part of a larger collaborative team of attorneys
You will need 5+ years of Estate Planning and Probate experience to apply. You will also require the following:
- A desire to build a book of business and get toward a Partnership track
- Exposure to high-net-worth clients (a must)
- Superior writing and communication skills with an LLM in taxation (preferred)
- Admitted in MA to practice
To apply for this hybrid full-time Estate Planning / Probate Attorney job, please contact JOHNLEONARD today. Please refer any friends or colleagues for this role or direct them to our Careers page on our website.
Founded in 1969, JOHNLEONARD, a woman-owned business, is the premier staffing choice in Boston and beyond. We provide Temporary/Contract, Direct Hire, Temp to Hire, and Payroll services as part of our comprehensive service offerings. We connect talent with opportunity, building relationships across the community to create better futures for all. In doing so, we live by our mantra; Actions Speak Louder Than Words™.
JOHNLEONARD is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace. All applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.