JOHNLEONARD is seeking an Estate Planning and Probate Paralegal to join our client’s growing law firm. This hybrid Estate Planning Paralegal role is based in Chelmsford, MA, and offers a salary of $65K-$75K.
In this role, you will be responsible for all facets of trust and probate administration, including meeting with clients, trustees, and family members, communicating with beneficiaries, drafting correspondence and legal documents, preparing deeds, asset spreadsheets, probate pleadings, and more. You can also expect to work on:
- Interact with attorneys and other staff; schedule and prepare for meetings
- Prepare and update status reports of estate administration for attorneys
- Keep track of the status of work and daily updates, including correspondence, scheduled calls, and meetings
- Review financial information received from clients; audit documents to correct errors; draft estate tax analysis
- Prepare letters of authorization and invoices to send out on various trust accounts and collect payments
- Record billable time daily; review and edit bill proformas monthly; print, copy, and pay final bills monthly
- Assist with attorney time-keeping for monthly statements
To apply for this Estate Planning/ Probate Paralegal role, you will need 3+ years of Estate Planning and Probate experience. You will also require:
- Knowledge of financial and legal management principles with solid trust and estate paralegal experience, along with a Bachelor’s degree and a paralegal certificate or equivalent
- Prior experience in both Trusts and Estates Paralegal
- Excellent writing and communication skills and the ability to multi-task
- Ability to demonstrate impeccable integrity in personal and fiduciary matters
- Interpersonal skills are necessary in order to communicate with a diverse group of attorneys, staff, and clients and provide information and “customer service” with courtesy and tact
Please reach out to our team today to apply and register your interest for this full-time Estate Planning/ Probate Paralegal position in Chelmsford, MA.
Founded in 1969, JOHNLEONARD, a woman-owned business, is the premier staffing choice in Boston and beyond. We provide Temporary/Contract, Direct Hire, Temp to Hire, and Payroll services as part of our comprehensive service offerings. We connect talent with opportunity, building relationships across the community to create better futures for all. In doing so, we live by our mantra; Actions Speak Louder Than Words™.
JOHNLEONARD is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace. All applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.