Do you have 5+ years of paralegal experience in fiduciary matters, representation of fiduciaries, and probate litigation? If so, JOHNLEONARD wants to hear from you. We’re seeking a full-time Fiduciary Litigation Paralegal for a mid-size Boston law firm, and the role comes with a salary of up to $100K.
As a Fiduciary Litigation Paralegal, you will draft probate pleadings such as guardianship petitions and related form pleadings. You will also draft non-technical Complaints, Answers, Motions, Responses, Assents, and Oppositions.
Some of your primary responsibilities as a Fiduciary Litigation Paralegal will include:
- Drafting Non-technical pleadings and proposed orders in equity litigation and Trusts and Estates litigation matters
- Reviewing discovery responses, including document management, labeling, organizing and uploading for electronic retrieval of discovery materials and tracking discovery deadlines
- Document management in trust litigation and estate litigation matters
- Guardianship Care Plans and tracking deadlines
- Filing in court and arranging for service of pleadings, citations, and summons
To apply for this Fiduciary Litigation Paralegal role, you will need 5+ years of paralegal experience in fiduciary matters, representation of fiduciaries, and probate litigation. You will also require the following:
- Experience with various county courts within the Massachusetts Probate and Family Court Department, including the Fiduity Litigation Session
- Some experience with or knowledge of the rules of the Superior Court is preferred
- Knowledge or familiarity with the MUPC and MUTC is highly desirable
To learn more or to apply for this full-time Fiduciary Litigation Paralegal job in Boston, please reach out to our team at JOHNLEONARD today.
Founded in 1969, JOHNLEONARD, a woman-owned business, is the premier staffing choice in Boston and beyond. We provide Temporary/Contract, Direct Hire, Temp to Hire, and Payroll services as part of our comprehensive service offerings. We connect talent with opportunity, building relationships across the community to create better futures for all. In doing so, we live by our mantra; Actions Speak Louder Than Words™.
JOHNLEONARD is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace. All applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.