JOHNLEONARD has an exciting opportunity for a Financial Advisor to join our client’s welcoming team in Portsmouth, NH. This hybrid role comes with a salary of up to $130K. Apply to this role if you have a successful book of business, Assets Under Management (AUM) above $20 million, 5+ years of experience, and an entrepreneurial mindset.
In this Financial Advisor role, you will be the primary manager of the client relationship. You will manage existing client relationships, formulate and implement advice, and may rely on specialists for expertise and recommendations. In this Financial Advisor role, you could expect to take on:
- Client relationship development and management, including frequent client contact
- Client service, including planning updates, portfolio changes, and reviews
- Client asset management, including coordination of complete financial planning and wealth management
- Staff supervision, development, and reviews
Our client is looking for the following qualifications:
- AUM of $50MM+
- Fiduciary Investment Advisor and/or financial planning orientation
- Investment style: Asset allocation based, blend of active and passive, open to alternative investments
- Business development mindset, work with or have aspirations to work with HNW (high net-worth) clients (5- 25MM+)
- Share a passion for client service and entrepreneurial spirit
- Desire to work in a team structure
- Appreciate the role of Behavioral Finance
To learn more or to apply for this full-time Financial Advisor job in Portsmouth, NH, please get in touch with JOHNLEONARD today.
Founded in 1969, JOHNLEONARD, a woman-owned business, is the premier staffing choice in Boston and beyond. We provide Temporary/Contract, Direct Hire, Temp-Hire, and Payroll services as part of our comprehensive service offerings. We connect talent with opportunity, building relationships across the community to create better futures for all. In doing so, we live by our mantra; Actions Speak Louder Than Words™.
JOHNLEONARD is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace. All applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.