Do you have front desk experience, and are you seeking a new job? JOHNLEONARD is helping a collaborative company recruit a Front Desk Coordinator for its Roxbury, MA office, and the role comes with an excellent salary of 50K and a benefits package.
As a Front Desk Coordinator, you will provide support to all teams using stellar skills in Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and all company and client-supported programs. You will be responsible for overall front desk activities, including management of the reception area and meeting areas, customer service, phones, mail, and office supplies.
In this Front Desk Coordinator role, you can expect to:
- Answer phones and greet visitors
- Schedule appointments and maintain calendars
- Schedule and coordinate staff and other meetings
- Manage all supply orders
- Prepare communications, such as memos, emails, invoices, reports and other correspondence
To apply for this Front Desk Coordinator role, you will need a minimum of 5 years of experience as an Administrative Assistant or Front Desk Coordinator. You will also require the following:
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Technical experience in cloud-based systems
- High proficiency in calendar management
- Working knowledge of office equipment (computer, printer, fax machine)
- The ability to make independent decisions daily, addressing the best way to handle specific tasks
If you’re looking to impact and create change positively, you’ll be rewarded with an excellent salary of up to $50K and a benefits package for your inclusive and committed approach.
Don’t hesitate to please get in touch with our team today to apply and register your interest for this full-time Front Desk Coordinator position in Roxbury, MA.
Founded in 1969, JOHNLEONARD, a woman-owned business, is the premier staffing choice in Boston and beyond. We provide Temporary/Contract, Direct Hire, Temp to Hire, and Payroll services as part of our comprehensive service offerings. We connect talent with opportunity, building relationships across the community to create better futures for all. In doing so, we live by our mantra; Actions Speak Louder Than Words™.
JOHNLEONARD is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace. All applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.