JOHNLEONARD is helping a mid-size Boston-based law firm find a full-time Human Resources Generalist to join their collaborative HR Department. The Human Resources Generalist role comes with a salary of $70K-$80K and excellent benefits.
As a Human Resources Generalist, you will assist the Chief Human Resources Officer in strategic planning for staffing, including monitoring workflow, overflow needs, and overtime. You will also coordinate Legal Administrative Assistant (LAA) coverage and backup coverage, including LAA assignments, team coverage, and floater coverage.
Some of your primary responsibilities in this Human Resources Generalist position will include:
- Assisting the CHRO in employee relations and performance management meetings and documenting meetings for personnel files
- Administering the firm-wide performance evaluation process, including creating and distributing review forms and compiling and distributing feedback
- Participating in review meetings for LAAs
- Managing professional staff PTO program in compliance with firm policies, including reviewing and approving requests and monitoring balances
- Working with the Recruiting Manager on developing an onboarding process for professional staff
Our client requires 5-7+ years of progressive human resources experience and responsibility to apply for this role. Additional qualifications include:
- Extremely organized with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to maintain a high level of professionalism with a customer/client service focus
- Experience with ADP and viGlobal (now vi by Aderant) is a plus
- Law firm or other professional services experience is preferred
To apply for this full-time Human Resources Generalist job in Boston, please contact JOHNLEONARD today. We would love to help you get your next role.
Founded in 1969, JOHNLEONARD, a woman-owned business, is the premier staffing choice in Boston and beyond. We provide Temporary/Contract, Direct Hire, Temp-to-Hire, and Payroll services as part of our comprehensive service offerings. JOHNLEONARD is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace. All applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.