Do you have human resources management experience, and are you seeking a new job in Boston, Massachusetts? JOHNLEONARD is helping a company in the legal sector find a full-time Human Resources Manager, and the role comes with a salary of up to $160K and an attractive benefits package.
In this Human Resources role, you will be responsible for managing the strategic administration and daily operations of the Human Resources team and functions, including professional staff performance management, employee relations, management coaching, training and development, recruitment and retention, policies, procedures and compliance, health and safety, and compensation.
In your first few weeks in this HR role, you can expect to:
- Develop, shape, and strengthen organizational culture and employee engagement through innovative Human Resources programs
- Partner with the Chief Human Resources Officer, Office Administrative Director, and department heads in the development, implementation, and standardization of Firm policies and procedures and general operations of the firm
- Manage the daily activities of Human Resources
- Effectively utilize the firm’s performance management process to communicate performance expectations, monitor performance, coach employees, and manage unsatisfactory performance.
To apply for this HR Director role, you will need a Bachelor’s degree, SPHR/PHR certification, and/or advanced degree, along with at least 10 years of relevant HR management experience, preferably in a professional services environment, or equivalent experience. You will also require the following:
- Experience developing programs, policies, procedures, and controls regarding employment activities
- Broad knowledge of federal, state, and local employment laws
- Knowledge of relevant Firm software programs (e.g., Workday, Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) with the ability to learn new software and operating systems
- Demonstrated experience with leading and supervising others.
If you’re looking to impact and create change positively, you will be rewarded with an excellent benefits package, including a salary of up to $160K per year.
Please reach out to our team today to apply for this full-time Human Resources Manager position in Boston.
Founded in 1969, JOHNLEONARD, a woman-owned business, is the premier staffing choice in Boston and beyond. We provide Temporary/Contract, Direct Hire, Temp to Hire, and Payroll services as part of our comprehensive service offerings. We connect talent with opportunity, building relationships across the community to create better futures for all. In doing so, we live by our mantra; Actions Speak Louder Than Words™.