JOHNLEONARD has an exciting opportunity for an experienced and collaborative Intellectual Property Paralegal to join our client’s welcoming and friendly team. This full-time intellectual property position is based in Boston and offers a salary of $75K – $90K and excellent benefits.
As a dedicated Intellectual Property Paralegal, you will assist with preparing US and foreign documents for filing in respective patent offices. You will also prepare follow-on prosecution documents, track and communicate deadlines, perform relevant online searches, prepare cost estimates, and review intake of daily correspondence to determine what needs to be communicated to the client.
In this Intellectual Property Paralegal role, you can expect to:
- Develop a standard workflow, prioritize work tasks, and become proficient in new processes
- Assist in developing foreign filing letters based on new rules/laws
- Prepare supporting documents for attorneys
- Manage the docket of US and foreign applications to ensure all dates are accurate and outstanding deadlines are met timely
To apply for this intellectual property job, you will need a Bachelor’s degree and 2-3 years of experience as a paralegal in the US and foreign intellectual property practice. You will also require the following:
- Knowledge of procedural requirements for filing US and PCT patent applications with the USPTO and the World Intellectual Property Office (WIPO)
- Hands-on electronic filing experience at the USPTO
- Understanding of foreign filing and national phase entry procedural requirements
- Excellent grammar, spelling, and proofing for content and context
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, including good communication skills, tact, and diplomacy
In return for your passion, collaborative approach, and commitment, you will receive a generous salary of $75K – $90K and a fantastic benefits package, joining a friendly and inclusive culture.
To apply for this inclusive and collaborative full-time Intellectual Property Paralegal job in Boston, please get in touch with JOHNLEONARD today. We look forward to hearing from you!
Founded in 1969, JOHNLEONARD, a woman-owned business, is the premier staffing choice in Boston and beyond. We provide Temporary/Contract, Direct Hire, Temp to Hire, and Payroll services as part of our comprehensive service offerings. We connect talent with opportunity, building relationships across the community to create better futures for all. In doing so, we live by our mantra; Actions Speak Louder Than Words™.