JOHNLEONARD is helping a collaborative company recruit a Paralegal – Investment/ Compliance, and the hybrid role comes with a salary of $80K-100K and excellent benefits.
As an Investment/ Compliance Paralegal, you will be responsible for ensuring legal compliance with program guidelines and regulations for 301(c) SBIC funds. Ensuring that investments being considered qualify to be funded by the SBIC Funds and that all documentation, as required by the SBA regulations, is completed appropriately.
In this Investment/ Compliance Paralegal role, here are some of the areas you will be responsible for:
- Working with the investment team and legal counsel to determine if the investments being considered to qualify for a small business company as defined in the SBA regulations
- Collecting, reviewing, and signing off on all necessary supporting documents obtained from the small business
- Working with the investment team, portfolio reporting and analysis team, and lawyers on all deal activity post-closing – add-on activity, transfers, etc
- Assisting the accounting team with submitting quarterly filings
To apply for this Investment/ Compliance Paralegal role, you will need a Bachelor’s Degree in business administration, law, finance, economics, paralegal studies, or a related field. You will also require the following:
- Experience in compliance with regulations (familiarity with the Small Business Investment Act a plus)
- Proficiency in using financial analysis software and tools
- Attention to detail and a commitment to maintaining accurate and organized records
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively interact with internal and external stakeholders.
If this full-time Investment/ Compliance Paralegal job motivates and inspires you, please contact JOHNLEONARD today.
Founded in 1969, JOHNLEONARD, a woman-owned business, is the premier staffing choice in Boston and beyond. We provide Temporary/Contract, Direct Hire, Temp to Hire, and Payroll services as part of our comprehensive service offerings. We connect talent with opportunity, building relationships across the community to create better futures for all. In doing so, we live by our mantra; Actions Speak Louder Than Words™.
JOHNLEONARD is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace. All applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.