Do you have 7+ years of experience in an IP litigation practice with ITC experience along with complex litigation experience? JOHNLEONARD is helping a collaborative Boston law firm hire an IP Litigation Paralegal to support their attorneys in a wide range of complex legal projects and tasks, and the hybrid role comes with a salary of up to $135K.
As an IP Litigation Paralegal, you will support projects and tasks related to all phases of the intellectual property litigation process, including research, discovery, summary judgment, mediation, arbitration, trial, and appeals.
In this IP Litigation Paralegal role, here are some areas you can expect to work in:
- Assists with a variety of complex ITC, federal, and superior court cases from start to finish
- Generally, acts as a lead paralegal, as well as a supporting member of the paralegal team when needed
- Takes ownership of maintaining case-related docketing of appearances and deadlines
- Uses advanced knowledge of eDiscovery tools to coordinate with attorneys and vendors to create and manage electronic databases, including loading, searching, reviewing, tagging, coding, and generating productions and privilege logs
- Assumes a leadership role in helping the attorneys manage the mechanics of paper & electronic discovery, including litigation holds, data mapping, custodian interviews, chains of custody, document collections, document reviews, and productions
- Prepares court filings, including proofreading, cite-checking, and compilation of declarations, exhibits & appendices
- Performs electronic filing in various courts and agencies
To apply for this IP Litigation Paralegal role, you will need at least seven years of experience in an IP litigation practice with ITC experience along with Complex Litigation experience. You will also require the following:
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills and the ability to effectively follow through and communicate workflow and project updates
- Exceptional time management, prioritization, problem-solving, and organizational skills
- Extensive knowledge of legal terminology, rules, regulations, and procedures specific to the practice area
- Outstanding interpersonal leadership skills and ability to work effectively with different levels of constituencies
Please get in touch with JOHNLEONARD today to apply if this full-time IP Litigation Paralegal- Level III job in Boston motivates and inspires you.
Founded in 1969, JOHNLEONARD, a woman-owned business, is the premier staffing choice in Boston and beyond. We provide Temporary/Contract, Direct Hire, Temp-Hire, and Payroll services as part of our comprehensive service offerings. We connect talent with opportunity, building relationships across the community to create better futures for all. In doing so, we live by our mantra; Actions Speak Louder Than Words™.
JOHNLEONARD is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace. All applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.