Do you have IT experience, and are you seeking a new job in Easton, MA? If so, we want to hear from you! JOHNLEONARD is helping a collaborative company recruit a talented IT Administrator, and the full-time role comes with an attractive salary and benefits package.
As a skilled and attentive IT Administrator, you will have primary responsibility for overseeing the company’s IT infrastructure on-premises and in the cloud. Your duties will include researching and diagnosing systems problems, monitoring IT infrastructure utilization, network topology, storage architecture, and recommending improvements in a hybrid environment.
To give you an idea of how this IT Administrator role would look and feel, here are some things you could expect to do:
- Support the organization’s mission with Microsoft Office 365 governance, strategy, road maps, policies, auditing, security, and compliance matters
- Manage Azure Active Directory (AD)
- Oversee enterprise applications, AD, Exchange Online, and Windows servers and databases
- Assess the potential impact of emerging technologies, including the cloud, concerning the organization
- Manage all enterprise software licenses and iOS systems
To apply for this IT Admin job, you will need advanced experience in Windows PowerShell related to Microsoft Azure and Microsoft Office 365. You will also require the following:
- Experience with basic web-delivered data visualization applications
- Solid TCP/IP networking knowledge, including routing and switching, WAN to WAN, VLANs, and VPN tunnels
- Experience with Security Endpoint and SonicWall firewall products (ideal)
- Familiarity with enterprise iOS systems
- Record of success in generating significant commitments from individuals and foundations
As a vital member of the team and in return for your expertise, inclusive approach, and commitment, our client will provide an excellent salary and the chance to join a passionate and welcoming team.
To apply for this full-time IT Administrator job in Easton, please get in touch with JOHNLEONARD today. Please refer any friends or colleagues for this role or direct them to our Careers page on our website.
Founded in 1969, JOHNLEONARD, a woman-owned business, is the premier staffing choice in Boston and beyond. We provide Temporary/Contract, Direct Hire, Temp to Hire, and Payroll services as part of our comprehensive service offerings. We connect talent with opportunity, building relationships across the community to create better futures for all. In doing so, we live by our mantra; Actions Speak Louder Than Words™.