JOHNLEONARD has an exciting opportunity for a skilled and collaborative IT and Audiovisual Support Specialist to join our client’s welcoming and friendly team. This full-time role is based in Boston and offers a salary of $60K-$70K and excellent benefits. To apply for this role, you will need 2+ years of knowledge and experience working with multimedia software and audiovisual hardware, including Polycom & Crestron. Professional Services experience is required.
As an IT and Audiovisual Support Specialist, you will be responsible for all firm audiovisual equipment, support, and services, as well as assisting the Helpdesk team with general end-user technology support and maintenance.
In this IT and Audiovisual Support Specialist role, you can expect to:
- Provide audio, video, and multimedia technologies support for meetings and special events throughout the firm
- Set up multimedia equipment for videoconferences, webinars, PowerPoint presentations, and meetings, and oversee and monitor equipment during meetings to ensure the best possible experience
- Troubleshoot to quickly resolve issues that may arise
- Operate cameras, filming equipment, projectors, and recording equipment for meetings, events, classes, seminars, video conferences, and for practice-related, depositions and mock trials
To apply for this IT and Audiovisual Support Specialist role, you will need 2+ years of experience working with multimedia software and audio and video hardware, including Polycom and Crestron. You will also require the following:
- Professional Services experience
- The ability to test, diagnose, detect, and resolve problems quickly and effectively
- Proven problem-solving skills
You’ll receive an excellent salary of $60,000 to $70,000 and a generous benefits package for your knowledge, expertise, and flexibility.
To apply for this full-time IT and Audiovisual Support Specialist job in Boston, please contact JOHNLEONARD today. Please refer any friends or colleagues for this role or direct them to our Careers page on our website.
Founded in 1969, JOHNLEONARD, a woman-owned business, is the premier staffing choice in Boston and beyond. We provide Temporary/Contract, Direct Hire, Temp to Hire, and Payroll services as part of our comprehensive service offerings. We connect talent with opportunity, building relationships across the community to create better futures for all. In doing so, we live by our mantra; Actions Speak Louder Than Words™.
JOHNLEONARD is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace. All applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.