We are seeking an experienced and dedicated Legal Administrative Assistant to join our client’s welcoming and friendly team. This full-time Administrative Assistant role is based in Boston and offers a salary of $80K-$93K and excellent benefits.
As a Legal Administrative Assistant, you will maintain and manage all legal correspondence and filings for attorneys. You will also oversee calendar management as well as travel arrangements and assist with the needs of clients over the phone and via email. Please note this position requires you to have excellent MS Office Suite experience.
In your first few weeks in this Legal Administrative Assistant role, you can expect to:
- Oversee calendar management as well as travel arrangements
- Assist with the needs of clients over the phone and via email
- Organize and maintain files, scan documents, and file pleadings
- Manage attorney billing and oversee the process
- Track all court dates and mediation
To apply for this Legal Administrative Assistant role, you will need 5+ years of legal administrative experience. You will also require the following:
- Transactional experience in either Corporate or Commercial Real Estate
- Excellent MS Office Suite experience
- Ability to multi-task with a positive attitude
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
You’ll receive an excellent salary of $80K-$93K and a benefits package for your knowledge, expertise, and flexibility.
Don’t hesitate to get in touch with our JOHNLEONARD team today to apply and register your interest in this full-time Legal Administrative Assistant position in Boston.
Founded in 1969, JOHNLEONARD, a woman-owned business, is the premier staffing choice in Boston and beyond. We provide Temporary/Contract, Direct Hire, Temp to Hire, and Payroll services as part of our comprehensive service offerings. We connect talent with opportunity, building relationships across the community to create better futures for all. In doing so, we live by our mantra; Actions Speak Louder Than Words™.
JOHNLEONARD is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace. All applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.