JOHNLEONARD is seeking a Legal Administrative Assistant to provide specialized administrative assistance to assigned attorneys and legal personnel pertaining to all aspects of the Private Client and Estate Planning practice areas. The full-time Boston-based role comes with a salary of $70K-$85K.
As a Legal Administrative Assistant, you will support delivering quality legal services to clients by providing specialized administrative assistance to assigned attorneys and legal personnel pertaining to all aspects of the Private Client and Estate Planning practice areas. You will also demonstrate professionalism in all internal and external interactions with clients, co-workers, and third-party affiliates.
In this Legal Administrative Assistant role, you can expect to:
- Generate, prepare, and organize documents and forms required for the practice area, including trust account opening forms
- Prepare documents in draft or dictated format
- Proofread all documents for accuracy and completeness
- Manage and maintain calendars of assigned attorneys and legal personnel using MS Outlook
- Schedule appointments and meetings
To apply for this Administrative Assistant role, you will need an Associated Degree and 5+ years of progressive legal administrative experience, preferably in the trusts and estate planning practice area. You will also require the following:
- Familiarity with estate planning documents
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Adobe Acrobat, Visio and comparison software
- Notary public certification is preferred
In return for your passion, collaborative approach, and commitment, you’ll receive a generous salary and benefits package, joining a friendly and inclusive culture.
Please reach out to our team today to apply and register your interest for this full-time Legal Administrative Assistant position in Boston.
Founded in 1969, JOHNLEONARD, a woman-owned business, is the premier staffing choice in Boston and beyond. We provide Temporary/Contract, Direct Hire, Temp to Hire, and Payroll services as part of our comprehensive service offerings. We connect talent with opportunity, building relationships across the community to create better futures for all. In doing so, we live by our mantra; Actions Speak Louder Than Words™.
JOHNLEONARD is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace. All applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.