JOHNLEONARD has an exciting opportunity for a Legal Administrative Assistant to join our client’s welcoming and friendly team. This hybrid Legal Administrative Assistant role is based in Boston and offers a salary of $65K-$75K and excellent benefits.
As a Legal Administrative Assistant, you will provide administrative support to attorneys, including managing the court calendar, coordinating with the constable for returns of service, preparing documents, and managing files. You will also answer phones, greet visitors, and provide general office support.
In this Legal Administrative Assistant role, you can expect to work on some of the following:
- Provide administrative support to attorneys, including managing court calendars, coordinating with the constable for returns of service, preparing documents, and managing files
- Prepare and E-file Summons and Complaints, Motions, and Termination Notices
- Draft correspondence and legal documents
- Manage calendars and deadlines
To apply for this Legal Administrative Assistant role, you will need an Associate’s degree or equivalent in legal studies or a related field and 1-3 years of experience in a legal setting. You will also require the following:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
In return for your passion, collaborative approach, and commitment, you’ll receive a salary of $65K-$75K and a wide range of benefits package, joining a friendly and inclusive culture.
If this full-time Legal Administrative Assistant job in Boston motivates and inspires you, please apply with JOHNLEONARD today.
Founded in 1969, JOHNLEONARD, a woman-owned business, is the premier staffing choice in Boston and beyond. We provide Temporary/Contract, Direct Hire, Temp to Hire, and Payroll services as part of our comprehensive service offerings. We connect talent with opportunity, building relationships across the community to create better futures for all. In doing so, we live by our mantra; Actions Speak Louder Than Words™.
JOHNLEONARD is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace. All applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.