JOHNLEONARD has an exciting opportunity for a Legal Administrative Assistant – Business & Finance to join our client’s friendly and inclusive team. This full-time Legal Administrative Assistant role offers a salary of $60K-$75K and excellent benefits.
As a Legal Administrative Assistant, you will support three attorneys, one capital partner, and two income partners. This position is critical to the success of the practice.
The primary responsibilities of the Legal Administrative Assistant include the following:
- Preparing documents, prioritizing work among assignments, and meeting specific deadlines on projects
- Coordinating document preparation, printing, copying, scanning, and saving documents as needed
- Maintaining files
- Performing routine filing and retrieving files as needed
To apply for this Administrative Assistant role, you will need 3-5 years of experience providing administrative support, and prior experience in a law firm is preferred but not required. You will also require the following:
- Excellent organizational skills, interpersonal skills, and attention to detail
- Excellent computer skills, including advanced experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint) and Adobe Acrobat
- The willingness and ability to learn different technologies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
We’d love you to apply for this full-time Legal Administrative Assistant – Business & Finance job in Worcester, MA, and we’re waiting to hear from you. Please contact JOHNLEONARD today.
Founded in 1969, JOHNLEONARD, a woman-owned business, is the premier staffing choice in Boston and beyond. We provide Temporary/Contract, Direct Hire, Temp-to-Hire, and Payroll services as part of our comprehensive service offerings. JOHNLEONARD is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace. All applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.