JOHNLEONARD has an exciting opportunity for an experienced and collaborative Legal Administrative Assistant – Trust and Estates to join a top Boston law firm. This role comes with a salary of $65K-$80K.
As a Legal Administrative Assistant- Trust and Estates, you will perform a variety of administrative support duties for the firm as assigned. You will also maintain positive contact with clients, attorneys, and staff and observe confidentiality of client matters. In this role, you can expect to:
- Proofread all documents and correspondence for accuracy
- Coordinate meetings, including videoconferences, conference calls, equipment, catering, presentation materials, visitors, and offices
- Manage the attorneys’ contacts, calendars, and conference calls
- Enter time for timekeepers and print reports as requested
- Work with all aspects of the billing cycle, including but not limited to reviewing client billing for accuracy, edits to content/grammar, resolution of billing problems and client inquiries
Our client is looking for a Legal Administrative Assistant – Trust and Estates with 3+ years of Legal Administrative experience in a T&E environment highly preferred. You will also require:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Superior MS Office Suite skills
- Ability to read and comprehend complex instructions, correspondence, and memos
- The ability to write complex correspondence and effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to the firm
Please contact our team today to apply and register your interest in this full-time Legal Administrative Assistant – Trust and Estates position in Boston.
Founded in 1969, JOHNLEONARD, a woman-owned business, is the premier staffing choice in Boston and beyond. We provide Temporary/Contract, Direct Hire, Temp-Hire, and Payroll services as part of our comprehensive service offerings. We connect talent with opportunity, building relationships across the community to create better futures for all. In doing so, we live by our mantra; Actions Speak Louder Than Words™.
JOHNLEONARD is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace. All applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.