A busy Boston law firm is seeking an experienced Legal Assistant to support attorneys primarily in the Real Estate practice area. The full-time role is offered on a hybrid basis, and it comes with a generous salary up to $85K and benefits package.
If you were already in this Legal Assistant role, here are some of the areas you would have been working in this week:
- Supporting Real Estate and Transactional practice areas
- Working alongside attorneys
- Working with Microsoft Office and legal software
The ideal candidate will have a college degree and a minimum of three to five years of legal support experience or the equivalent years of relevant experience. You will also need the following:
- Real Estate or Transactional law experience
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Experience with iManage and other legal software is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and outstanding attention to detail
- Exceptional interpersonal and customer service skills.
In return for your passion, collaborative approach and commitment, you’ll receive a generous salary of up to $85K and benefits package, joining a friendly and inclusive culture.
We’d love you to apply for this full-time hybrid Legal Assistant job in Boston, and we’re waiting to hear from you. Please contact JOHNLEONARD today.
Founded in 1969, JOHNLEONARD, a woman-owned business, is the premier staffing choice in Boston and beyond. We provide Temporary/Contract, Direct Hire, Temp-to-Hire, and Payroll services as part of our comprehensive service offerings. JOHNLEONARD is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace. All applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.