JOHNLEONARD has an immediate opening in our client’s Trusts and Estates Department for a Legal Assistant – Estate Planning. This full-time Legal Assistant role in Boston has a salary of $60K-$65K.
As a Legal Assistant, you will assist in drafting estate planning documents and managing the probate process. Here are some of the areas you can expect to work on:
- Drafting estate planning documents and the management of the probate process
- Being a team player who will also be able to work independently
- Working congenially with all firm members, clients, and guests
To apply for this Legal Assistant role, you must be a detail-oriented individual who can assist in drafting estate planning documents and managing the probate process. You will also require:
- 2 years of experience as a Legal Assistant, prepared to train in Estate Planning
- Litigation experience is usually not a good “cross-over” practice experience
- A calm personality with the flexibility to change focus at a moment’s notice
We’d love you to apply for this full-time Legal Assistant – Estate Planning position in Boston, and we’re waiting to hear from you. Please get in touch with JOHNLEONARD today.
Founded in 1969, JOHNLEONARD, a woman-owned business, is the premier staffing choice in Boston and beyond. We provide Temporary/Contract, Direct Hire, Temp-to-Hire, and Payroll services as part of our comprehensive service offerings. JOHNLEONARD is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace. All applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.