JOHNLEONARD is seeking a Legal Executive Assistant to join our client, a leading Boston law firm. This Legal Executive Assistant role comes with a salary of $85K-$105K and excellent benefits.
As a Legal Executive Assistant, you will provide assistance to and manage resources for partners, counsels, associates, and staff attorneys. You will also handle standard administrative functions, including answering, screening, and placing phone calls, opening and routing mail as directed, maintaining files, records, attorney calendars, and time records, and preparing attorney expense reports.
In this Legal Executive Assistant role, you can expect to:
- Work in tandem with Client Accounting to ensure up-to-date and accurate client billing
- Assist with attorney personal work when required
- Anticipate attorney needs by proactively identifying issues and conflicts and taking the initiative to offer solutions and preempt needs
To apply for this Legal Executive Assistant role, you will need a high school diploma or equivalent and at least three years of experience in an office environment or an equivalent combination of education and experience. You will also require the following:
- Knowledge of relevant firm computer software programs (e.g., Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint), with the ability to learn new software and operating systems
- Close attention to detail
- Ability to handle multiple projects and shifting priorities
- Flexibility to adjust hours and work the hours necessary to meet operating and business needs.
You’ll receive a salary of $85,000 to $105,000 and a generous benefits package for your knowledge, expertise, and flexibility. Please contact our team today to apply for this full-time Legal Executive Assistant position!
Founded in 1969, JOHNLEONARD, a woman-owned business, is the premier staffing choice in Boston and beyond. We provide Temporary/Contract, Direct Hire, Temp-Hire, and Payroll services as part of our comprehensive service offerings. We connect talent with opportunity, building relationships across the community to create better futures for all. In doing so, we live by our mantra; Actions Speak Louder Than Words™.
JOHNLEONARD is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace. All applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.