Our client, an international law firm, is actively recruiting a Litigation Administrative Assistant for its Labor and Employment team. This hybrid role is located in Boston, and it comes with a salary of $90K-$95K and excellent benefits. Apply to this role if you have 3+ years of legal secretarial experience!
As a Litigation Administrative Assistant, you will perform specialized and secretarial/administrative duties for the litigation practice, clients, and the firm, ensuring client services and satisfaction are attained in all areas. You will also provide staff leadership in supporting firm, office, and team initiatives and supporting management directives.
To give you an idea of how this flexible role would look, here are some things you will be responsible for:
- Maintain a leadership role in team and firm-related projects and activities
- Assist with lawyer committee work, community service projects, and other public relations activities
- Comply with the firm’s Client File Maintenance policy for managing the client file for electronic and hardcopy files
- Ensure a central file is maintained for each client matter
- Communicate directly with assigned attorneys to determine if assistance is needed
To apply for this role, you will need a high school diploma or equivalent and a college degree. You will also require the following:
- 3+ years of overall legal secretarial experience or work equivalent
- Prior law firm experience is preferred
- In-depth and comprehensive knowledge of firm and team-specific software used in the execution of professional assistant responsibilities
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and PDF
Don’t hesitate to get in touch with JOHNLEONARD today to apply for this full-time Litigation Administrative Assistant position. We’re looking forward to meeting you.
Founded in 1969, JOHNLEONARD, a woman-owned business, is the premier staffing choice in Boston and beyond. We provide Temporary/Contract, Direct Hire, Temp-Hire, and Payroll services as part of our comprehensive service offerings. We connect talent with opportunity, building relationships across the community to create better futures for all. In doing so, we live by our mantra; Actions Speak Louder Than Words™.
JOHNLEONARD is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace. All applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.