Do you have 5 years of litigation docketing experience? Our client, a top law firm, is looking for a full-time Litigation Docketing Specialist, and this hybrid role comes with a salary of $65K-$75K.
As a Litigation Docketing Specialist, you will perform all phases of updating and maintaining the firm’s litigation docket. You will ensure that docketed events are timely and accurately processed, using rules-based docketing software and complying with risk management guidelines.
Here are some things you could expect to do in this role:
- Collaborate in the docketing process by monitoring assigned inboxes for the receipt of legal paperwork and coordinating with case team members as needed
- Review and analyze docketing requests and associated documents and accurately calculate critical dates and related deadlines
- Research dates when needed to supplement automated calculations
- Update existing docket entries and review work products to ensure quality control
- Generate and distribute various Docket Reports, including customized reports
You will need 5+ years of litigation filing experience in a law firm or in-house legal department to apply for this litigation docketing role. You will also require the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree or a paralegal certification is a plus
- Ability to work in a demanding, fast-paced environment and strong time management skills
- Highly developed interpersonal skills with the ability to interact professionally with all levels of firm personnel in a hybrid environment
- Experience using rules-based docketing software such as e-Dockets, CompuLaw, or CourtAlert
- Working knowledge of Microsoft products
Please contact our team today to apply and register your interest in this full-time Litigation Docketing Specialist position. We’d love to help you get your next role and enable you to fulfill your professional ambitions.
Founded in 1969, JOHNLEONARD, a woman-owned business, is the premier staffing choice in Boston and beyond. We provide Temporary/Contract, Direct Hire, Temp-Hire, and Payroll services as part of our comprehensive service offerings. We connect talent with opportunity, building relationships across the community to create better futures for all. In doing so, we live by our mantra; Actions Speak Louder Than Words™.
JOHNLEONARD is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace. All applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.