JOHNLEONARD has an exciting opportunity for an experienced and collaborative Litigation Legal Administrative Assistant to join our client’s welcoming team based in Manchester, NH. This role comes with a salary of $65K and excellent benefits.
As a Litigation Legal Administrative Assistant, you will perform a variety of administrative duties for attorney(s) and paralegal(s). You will also maintain positive contact with clients, attorneys, and staff and produce for review correspondence, memoranda, and other legal documents promptly and accurately.
In this Litigation Legal Administrative Assistant role, you can expect to:
- Maintain positive contact with clients, attorneys, and staff and handle client inquiries in an appropriate and responsive manner
- Produce for review correspondence, memoranda, and other legal documents in a timely manner and with a high degree of accuracy by utilizing the most effective software solution available
- Coordinates and handles the filing and retrieval of electronic information using the firm’s document management system
- Prepares and sends e-filings
- Read, sort, and date incoming mail and ensure that outgoing mail is handled promptly and efficiently
To apply for this Litigation Legal Administrative Assistant role, you will need a high school diploma and 3-5 years of legal administrative assistant experience. You will also require the following:
- 2 years of experience working in Construction Litigation is highly preferred
- Proficiency in current versions of Windows and the Microsoft Office Suite of products; experience with document management systems (iManage) and Elite billing system (preferred)
- Ability to transcribe legal documents, correspondence, and reports from rough draft or dictation
- Ability to organize and prioritize numerous tasks and complete them under time constraints
We’d love you to apply for this full-time Litigation Legal Administrative Assistant position in Manchester, NH. Please get in touch with JOHNLEONARD today.
Founded in 1969, JOHNLEONARD, a woman-owned business, is the premier staffing choice in Boston and beyond. We provide Temporary/Contract, Direct Hire, Temp to Hire, and Payroll services as part of our comprehensive service offerings. We connect talent with opportunity, building relationships across the community to create better futures for all. In doing so, we live by our mantra; Actions Speak Louder Than Words™.
JOHNLEONARD is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace. All applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.