JOHNLEONARD is working with a full-service intellectual property firm looking for a Litigation Legal Assistant. As a Litigation Legal Assistant, you will support the attorneys with all facets of the litigation process, from keeping accurate records to developing and maintaining excellent relationships with clients. You will also work closely with attorneys in all phases of litigation from case inception through trial. This hybrid job comes with a salary of $90K-$110K.
To give you an idea of how this flexible role would look and feel, here are some of the things you could expect to do:
- Maintain correspondence and pleadings and index as appropriate
- Manage the lifecycle of assigned cases, including document collection, workflow and delegation, and deposition and interview preparation
- Assemble case binders, prepare correspondence, draft, proof, and/or edit reports to clients
- Draft and maintain document indices
- Attend and assist with depositions, witness interviews, court hearings, and trials
To apply for this Litigation Legal Assistant role, you will need a Bachelor’s degree and five years of litigation legal assistant experience (including IP litigation) with strong knowledge of case management, including trial experience. You will also require the following:
- Demonstrated knowledge of litigation software such as Relativity
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and the ability to learn the systems and databases used by the firm
- Expert research skills and proficiency in using various research tools, including the Internet and government websites
If you’re looking to impact and create change positively, you’ll be rewarded a salary of $90K-$115K for your inclusive and committed approach.
Don’t hesitate to contact our JOHNLEONARD team today to apply and register your interest for this full-time Litigation Legal Assistant position in Boston.
Founded in 1969, JOHNLEONARD, a woman-owned business, is the premier staffing choice in Boston and beyond. We provide Temporary/Contract, Direct Hire, Temp to Hire, and Payroll services as part of our comprehensive service offerings. We connect talent with opportunity, building relationships across the community to create better futures for all. In doing so, we live by our mantra; Actions Speak Louder Than Words™.
JOHNLEONARD is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace. All applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.