Do you have 5+ years of litigation experience, and are you seeking a new full-time job in Boston? JOHNLEONARD is looking for a Legal Secretary, and the role comes with a salary of up to $85K.
As a Litigation Legal Secretary, you will support multiple attorneys and be assigned various responsibilities, including scheduling hearings, trial preparation, drafting documents, and various other responsibilities. You must be able to efficiently prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment.
In this Legal Secretary role, here are some areas you can expect to work on:
- Entering conflict checks and opening client files
- Scheduling, calendaring, and planning business travel
- Assisting attorneys with time entries
- Preparing attorney and office expenses
- Assisting in general office duties shared with other assistants
Successful candidates will have excellent time management skills and can efficiently prioritize tasks in a busy environment. In addition, you will be:
- Technological proficiency in basic software suites, including Microsoft Office, Tables of Contents, and Tables of Authority in Word, Excel, and Adobe Acrobat
- Familiar with, or has the ability to become proficient in, technology and processes required for timekeeping, billing, and document management systems
- Experience with basic Massachusetts filing procedures, electronic filing in federal courts, and PACER
- 5+ years of litigation experience preferred
- Experience with e-filing, 9A procedures, and State filing
Founded in 1969, JOHNLEONARD, a woman-owned business, is the premier staffing choice in Boston and beyond. We provide Temporary/Contract, Direct Hire, Temp to Hire, and Payroll services as part of our comprehensive service offerings. We connect talent with opportunity, building relationships across the community to create better futures for all. In doing so, we live by our mantra; Actions Speak Louder Than Words™.
JOHNLEONARD is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace. All applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.